Call (817) 498-2455 for more information or to book today! Mention code 17364124
- Tour Operator
- Nature Expeditions Africa, LTD
- Offer valid through 12/31/2023
- 7 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Samburu Game Reserve||Arrival/ Samburu Game reserve|
Upon arrival at JKIA, you are met by a Nature Expeditions representative and drive to Samburu arriving in time for lunch, later proceed for an afternoon game drive then later back to the Lodge for dinner and overnight at Samburu Simba Lodge [Full Board]
Spend the day in the Reserve where game viewing and visibility are excellent. Bird life is superb with over 380-recorded species and game. Scenically, for most of the year, Samburu is under the unsympathetic equatorial sun. Relief comes from the Ewaso Ngâ??iro River which rises some hundreds of kilometers to the west on the foothills of the Aberdares and vanishes beyond Samburu in the recess of the Lorian swamp. All meals and overnight at Samburu Simba Lodge [Full Board]
|Day 3||Aberdare||Samburu/ Aberdare|
After breakfast, check out and drive via Nairobi to Mt Kenya Region with a picnic lunch followed by an afternoon game drive at Solio Ranch, this ranch plays a very major part in the protection and breeding of black rhinos, the ranch is fenced, privately owned protected area geared toward rhino conservation. Dinner and overnight at Rhino Watch Lodge [Full Board]
|Day 4||Lake Naivasha||Aberdare /Lake Naivasha|
After breakfast at the lodge check out and drive to Lake Naivasha. Lunch at the camp followed by an afternoon boat ride and a visit to Crescent Island animal Sanctuary. On the shores of Lake Naivasha, there are herds of Wildebeests, Giraffes, Waterbucks, Zebras, and Gazelles. Dinner and overnight at Sawela Lodge [Full Board]
|Day 5||Masai Mara||Lake Naivasha/ Masai Mara|
After breakfast depart for a Journey to Masai Mara Game Reserve, so named to mean the â??spotted plainsâ? in Maa language. This is home to the greatest concentration of large mammals and is widely recognized as Africaâ??s ultimate wildlife reserve. The park is the northern extension of the vast Serengeti-Mara ecosystem, famous for its annual migration of wildebeest. Arrive at the Lodge on time for lunch followed by an afternoon game drive. All meals and overnight at Ol Moran Tented Camp [Full Board]
|Day 6||Masai Mara||Masai Mara|
Spend the day on morning and afternoon game drives and during your stay, you have the opportunity to explore this great reserve in depth. You may see elephants, giraffes, prides of lions, and thousands of impalas, topi, grants, and Thomson's gazelle. Birds are prolific including immigrants, 450 bird species have been recorded among them 57 birds of prey. The Mara is the scene of the annual migration of millions of wildebeest up from the Serengeti plains in search of water and grasses. You get a chance to visit a Maasai tribal village and enjoy entertainment from Masai dancers. While in Mara, you will have the option to float above the Mara-Serengeti ecosystem on board a hot air balloon followed by a gourmet champagne breakfast (Options at an extra cost). Meals and overnight at Ol Moran Tented Camp [Full Board]
|Day 7||Nairobi||Masai Mara /Nairobi/Depart|
After breakfast check out and drive to Nairobi on arrival you are transferred to JKIA for an outbound flight.
PPS: per person sharing a room including transport
S.R.S: Single Room Supplement
The above costs include:
- Accommodation and meals as stipulated in the itinerary.
- Transport in a chauffeur-driven Land Cruiser with a pop-up roof for easy game viewing & photography.
- Services of an English-speaking driver-guide.
- Game viewing drives and park entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary.
- All Government taxes and levies.
- Mineral water during drives only.
- All meet and greet services.
- All arrival and departure transfers.
- 24-hour stand-by contact number.
The above costs exclude:
- Visa fees & travel insurance.
- All items of personal nature e.g., telephone call bills, fax/email bills, etc.
- Easter, Christmas, and New Year Holiday Supplements.
- Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, camp staff, and driver-guide (s)
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Any local or international flight and departure taxes.
- Laundry services.
- Any other item(s) not included in our itinerary.